For five years now, we have been working full steam on innovative solutions in ultra-high-speed electrical drive systems. It is high time for a review.
Did you know, that...
- Celeroton was founded in 2008 as a spin-off company of ETH Zurich?
- our employees have developed the world’s first 1 million rpm drive system during their research work at the ETH Institute of Power Electronics?
- Celeroton has won 5 start-up entrepreneurial awards during its foundation phase?
- we now have 15 staff members working together?
- Celeroton has distribution partners in Germany and Japan?
- we would be pleased to welcome you at our office in Zurich or at the SPS Drives trade fair in Nuremberg, Germany?
- we maintain close cooperation with ETH Zurich, EPFL Lausanne, several Swiss universities of applied science and international universities?
- our workplace is situated in the Technopark Zurich, a site full of innovative companies?
- Celeroton has completed projects with more than 60 companies in 13 countries?
- our team took on the challenge of mastering a dragon boat on the occasion of our company’s anniversary?
- we have already had four moves because of the fast staff increase?
- Celeroton is an official specialized partner of the Solar Impulse project?